Free Mini PLC Course
Create and test a PLC program in less than 30 minutes with FREE Rockwell software.
Ladder Logic Foundations
The step-by-step system you need if you want to…
- Become confident with understanding and programming basic Ladder Logic PLC programs.
- Add PLC programming to your list of skills (especially important if you’ve maxed at your knowledge with your current area of expertise).
- Study PLCs at your own pace, wherever you are (anywhere you have an internet connection).
- Become a better asset for your current employer Get paid more for less physically-taxing and more fun work.
- Open doors for future jobs (giving you the ability to confidently answer “Yes”, when the interviewer asks if you have PLC experience).
Become a Confident PLC PRogrammer
If you have already gone through Ladder Logic Foundations (LLF)and want to keep learning then this course is the perfect next step. If you haven’t gone through LLF yet, consider grabbing LLF now.
This is an in-depth PLC programming course focused on Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLCs/PACs and Ladder Logic programming with some supplemental training on Structured Text programming and industrial communications such as Modbus and EtherNet/IP. At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently create and troubleshoot simple and complex PLC programs. From I/O hardware and communication configuration to complex Ladder Logic programs, you’ll learn what you need to know to program real PLC-controlled automation systems.